Monday, October 20, 2008

They grow up so fast...

Eider is already big enough to hold up his head...I'm so proud (and grateful) I can finally let him face out when he is in his little sling. He hated to facing towards me -- he loves to see the world!


Eider snoozin in mom and dad's bed...it's his favorite place to take naps

I'm amazed at how fast he is growing. When everyone told me to remember how small he is because he will grow so fast, they wern't kiddin! I miss it already!
But I am so in love with my little baby! He is just learning how to smile and laugh together, and everytime he smiles, my eyes well up with tears...I love to see him grow and learn! I can't wait to teach him how to rock climb and fish!

2 comments:

  1. It won't be long and he'll be climbing, you just might not be so happy about it! They really do grow up so fast. I am so happy we're friends again! And he is so cute!

    ReplyDelete