Thursday, April 2, 2009

nudie

My naked little boy...every kid has got to have one of these shots =) His little tush is so dang cute!

I don't know what it is about being naked for him, but as soon as I take that diaper off, he goes crazy, rolling and scooting around the room...maybe it's the freedom...the cool breeze?? idono?

Today he found a piece of plastic that Danni Girl must have dropped and he thought it was coolest toy ever!! KIDS! You buy them nice toys to play with, and they choose to play with a piece of plastic???

I had to take it away when he starting sucking on it though...

Before

After

and I'm the bad guy...? ghich!

2 comments:

  1. I love this guy! I don't even know him but I live him. He is so gosh darn cute!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the before and after pictures! You are right... everyone needs to have a nude picture. My mom has one of all her kids on the same bread spread in the nude! I guess I should take one of Dalli to embarrass her later on!

    ReplyDelete