Sorry again for not posting very often...life seems to get in the way...
Anyway, here is our little guy crawling around like he owns the place :) and then he tries to eat the camera!! He is so funny!
Eider has been crawling for about two months now...he is also learning how to stand and pull himself up onto things.
We are just beginning to experience the goose eggs and fat lips with him falling down, tripping, and running into things with his big 'ol noggin!!
We have experienced the first "rolling down the stairs" moment...I couldn't help but laugh (after I screamed at the top of my lungs) to myself as he tumbled down the stairs and hit with a loud "thud" at the bottom (i know, I'm a terrible mom!! but it was so funny, and he wasn't seriously hurt, so I can justify it!)
He is really growing up and becoming a my little toddler! I love it!
You're not a terrible mom. Ben's got the hardest head, he'll hit it really hard and other people gasp and I'm worried for a split second and then I'm like "eh, he's fine". He only cries if it REALLY hurts!
ReplyDelete