Sunday, August 9, 2009

1 year old today!!!

Today is Eider's first birthday! It has been an exciting one! With three birthday parties and lots and lots of cake!

It's funny; as I read back on my posts a year ago, I realized how much I have changed as a person. Before I had Eider, heck, even when I first had him, I was so scared I didn't have it in me to be a good, loving mother. But now, a year later...I have found a love I have never known before. I would sacrifice anything for my little guy...without hesitation!

I'm grateful for Eider in my life -- he has made me want to be a better person...oh how eternally grateful I am for his presence in it.

My my, how a year can change everything...



Here are some pictures of his birthday cake happiness:

ohhh...whats this?

Jess decided to give him some war paint with the frosting

Lickin' the plate clean...yum!

Our happy little trouble maker

Stuffing his face with chocolate cake goodness!

Eider's silly faces

He only ate 1/4 of his cake though

1 comment:

  1. So cute and fun! Happy Birthday to Eider. You're an amazing mom I think.

    ReplyDelete