Sunday, December 6, 2009

Playing in the snow!

Sorry it's been so long since I've last posted; we have been very busy refinishing the house we just bought! (pictures to come soon)

Today was the first day of good 'ol fashioned Utah snow! six inches of the the stuff! I love it when it snows!! Eider and the dogs had a good time playing in the fresh stuff!

Eider not quite sure if he likes snow

Smokey dragging Danni Girl through the snow...absolutely hilarious to watch!!

Smokey wanting Eider to play with him

Danni Girl loves to frolic in the snow

the bearded woman had her nose in the snow!

3 comments:

  1. Looks like fun! :) How is everything with the house coming? Can't wait to see pictures. Miss ya. When ya coming back this down this way for a visit?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I totally looked like that dog face when I would wait at the bus stop in Jr. High. Well, less dog more frozen hair.
    xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yea! I found your blog - hope you don't mind. Love the dogs, by the way. And Eider is simply adorable ... must be genetic.

    ReplyDelete