Saturday, March 13, 2010

up to date

It seems I've neglected my poor little blog lately....sorry....I blame facebook games ;)

Segway......

We have been doing really well. Eider is growing like a weed, and Jess and I are staying busy with the new house. Every week it seems we are taking on a new little project....awwww....the joys of home ownership! Someday I'll get around to posting pics of our cute little home (but probably not until we do a face-lift....it embarrasses me) for now, I'll post a pic of our front room--->which is one of the only rooms done in our home.



2 comments:

  1. I love your corner curio and the floors look amazing! I can't wait to see the rest when it's done. Home renovations are the most annoying, time-sucking, draining and yet rewarding thing ever! We still have so much to do... even after all the main stuff is done! Good luck.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your front room! Some day I hope to be just a cool as you my friend.

    ReplyDelete