Friday, December 26, 2008

Eider's first Christmas

It has been a wonderful Christmas for the Reed family! All of us were spoiled rotten and got way too much stuff!? We are all very blessed!

I've decided Christmas is so much more magical when you have children...

Even though Eider couldn't have cared less about Christmas this year, It was fun to see him try to upwrap his presents. I think he was happier playing with the wrapping paper than the toy inside the wrapping!

ohhh....whats this?!

It was really fun to help Eider unwrap his presents...he eventually got the hang of it!

Danni Girl as always thinks she needs to help

I hope everyone's Christmas was as much fun as ours -- God bless!

2 comments:

  1. It looks like Eider had a fun time! It seems that all younger children love everything but the gift inside the box. Hope you guys are doing well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like Eider had a great Christmas! He is so cute. I think he looks a little bit like Kenneth...maybe? Stay in touch!

    ReplyDelete