#5!!!!! Oh my goodness! They are all simple wonderful!!! (that totally sounded gay, but seriously!) You did a great job and I love them all. If you can't decide, you can always make a cute little 4x6 montage and send that out or else send different pictures to different people! Good luck. I am convinced that one of a mother's biggest trials in life is deciding what photos of her child to pick. Kiddie Kandids makes a killing off of this dilemma!
I think either #5 or #7...but if I had to choose, I would probably choose #7. They are all very cute though, he is getting so big!
ReplyDelete#5!!!!! Oh my goodness! They are all simple wonderful!!! (that totally sounded gay, but seriously!) You did a great job and I love them all. If you can't decide, you can always make a cute little 4x6 montage and send that out or else send different pictures to different people! Good luck. I am convinced that one of a mother's biggest trials in life is deciding what photos of her child to pick. Kiddie Kandids makes a killing off of this dilemma!
ReplyDeleteTiff, I love #5! You have such a cute kid!
ReplyDeleteI like #5 also. He is so cute!
ReplyDelete#5! Can't wait to see ya in a couple of days!
ReplyDeleteCat