Saturday, February 21, 2009

Cutest picture ever!!!

OK...so what mom doesn't think that her babies are the cutest things ever!!! I happen to be one of those moms...

What kind of face is that?? He makes me smile...

6 comments:

  1. you really do have one of the cutest babies ever!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would have to agree he's one of the cutest babies of all time! Of course next to mine!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're right! That is the cutest picture ever!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Look at those eyes and eyelashes.... he is a pretty baby! I guess you can say that about a boy????

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, look at those eye lashes! He is adorable. We love you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Little Eider Bider- such a sweet little guy, where did he get those lashes? We can't wait to see you and the new pup! Give us a call sometime!
    Cat

    ReplyDelete