I'm so glad I got my camera in time for this adventure....
This past weekend we took our new Jeep Liberty out to see what it is made of...True to the Jeep legacy, it out-preformed all of our expectations! It was so much fun, especially cuz we were keeping up with the big boys in their tripped-out CJ and TJ Jeep wranglers! I will post the video we took later once I edit it all and collect it from everyone that took it...
We were playing in the mud and snow sloshing around everywhere in our "jeep caravan" The pictures just does not do the road justice! It was thick, wet mud that got everywhere!!
It's got a mud grin! This shot makes our Jeep look more "badass" then it is in real life...
After playing out on the salt flats in the mud and salt...that was cool, but I think the salt flats were meant more for fast cars than Jeeps...;)
We took so many great pictures, they wouldn't all fit...so CLICK HERE to see all of our fun pics!
ENJOY!
Wow! It looks like you had a fun time in the mud! Your little one is sure getting big. Isn't is sad how fast they grow?
ReplyDelete